Registration opens January 31, 2017.
Don’t miss your opportunity to register before seats begin to fill for your camp of choice.
- You can now get a head start on your registration by creating a camper online profile AND completing their emergency and medical information profile prior to registration. If you already created an account for your child in past years, you can re-use the same account this year.
- When you create your camper’s emergency and medical profile or if you call to register after January 26th, you will be asked to provide required information to help us keep your child safe and healthy during their camp experience. This information includes emergency parent/guardian contacts, health concerns, and food allergies if applicable, medical contact information, date of birth, and any special needs or tips our Camps on Campus staff should know in order to keep your child safe and provide an effective learning environment. Please be prepared to provide this information during the registration process, as we will be unable to register a child without this.
2017 Camp Prices:
$250/week for all full day Camps on Campus camps. $100 nonrefundable, nontransferable deposit which will be put towards the registration fee.
$175/week for Play-Well TEKnologies (JEDI Lego Engineering) half-day partner camps. Please note that these camps do not utilize before and after camp extended hours. Campers must be dropped off and checked in in the classroom. $75 nonrefundable, nontransferable deposit which will be put towards the registration fee.
- $395/week for Youth Digital partner camps. Along with a weeklong camp experience, campers retain access through December 31, 2017 to their online course which includes 24/7 online support. $100 nonrefundable, nontransferable deposit which will be put towards the registration fee.
Payment Deadlines and Policies:
Camp deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable and will hold your child’s space in the camp until 14 days before the start of the camp when the balance is due. If the remaining balance is not paid in full by the invoice deadline, your child’s seat in the camp will be cancelled and offered to another camper on the waiting list.
In order to be fair to all our valued campers and parents, no exceptions can be made to this policy.
Payment refunds (except for the non-refundable deposit) will be made up to 14 days before the start of a camp for cancellations. After that time , no refunds can be made. When camps are full, we can put you on a waiting list. We occasionally have drops, so sometimes a space opens up in a "full" camp. Please be sure we have your current email address, so you will receive updates from us.
Save Time - Fill out Camper Safety and Medical Profile in Advance!
In previous years, we collected emergency, safety, and medical profiles at the time of registration but we are pleased to now offer our camp parents and families the ability to complete that information on their camper's online profile before registration. This will speed up the registration process whether you choose to register online or by phone. Please note that we now require you to provide the name and phone number of your camper’s doctor.
- Register online. This is the fastest, easiest registration option - no wait times and you can complete your camper online profile and emergency medical information prior to registration opening. Register by clicking on the green Add to Cart button on the camp page for the specific section date in which you wish to enroll.
- Register by phone by calling our Registration Center at 704-687-8900
- Register in person Monday-Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm at the UNC Charlotte Extended Academic Programs, 320 E. 9th Street, 4th floor, Suite 421, Charlotte, NC 28202
University policy - for security reasons we CAN NOT accept credit card/debit payments by fax, email or mail.
You can choose to pay the entire amount now, or to pay just the non-refundable deposit now. Full payment for each camp is due 14 days before the camp starts.